At All Thumbs, we're all about helping you buy better. Don't feel like researching the latest and greatest whozamawhatsit? Need to indulge yourself because of a very good or a very bad day? Don't know what to get your long-lost aunt for her birthday? Well look no further than our list of Sassy Things.
Sassy Things are our top 5 picks of "right now." This list is updated regularly, adjusting to our current mood, Visa balance, and abilities to steal the husband's wallet. Check back regularly!
Lori's Top 5
- Because I crave balance and flexibility in my life (to counteract the sassy), I'm listing YogaPaws, RescueGirl and YogaToes here. I continue to enjoy each of them.
- These wear anywear slippers are the epitome of sass (thanks to Kiki*C)!
- Two options for untangly earphones, equally sassy: chicBuds and EarBud Yo-Yos.
- My Card Cubby makes even my car sassy!
- I gave my mom a sassy charm to celebrate her 50th anniversary. If you've got a special day to comemmorate, check out gifts from Not Just Any Old Day.
Chicklet's Top 5
- This personalized Christmas stamp just feels like Christmas. Whether it's for a newly married couple, or a great big family, this stamp has that family feel that is what Christmas is all about.
- The Nike+iPod system. Whether you`re a runner who can`t get your groove back, or a runner who just wants to push yourself that extra step, the Nike+iPod is the IT thing all runners should have right now.
- Books. Lots and lots of GOOD books. Particularly powerful is First They Killed My Father.
- And of course, who can read a good book without a little yummy port to sip throughout the evening read...
- Last but not least, probably one of my FAVORITE purchases of all time - the Shower Clock. This thing is dirt cheap and a really weird little gift (for yourself OR others), but it will seriously save your ASS again and again and again.