I got to thinking what *I* do when *I* come upon another blog's giveaway post. I enter and assume I'm going to win, and then I click away. Even if it's a product that I WANT to buy. I DON'T buy because I'm going to win it for free, right?
When I DON'T win, I forget to go back and buy the product I wanted. D'oh!
So here is a handy guide for you to go back and try some of the products we've been raving about. Click on the product for the review. From the product's post, you can purchase, thereby doing yourself AND the economy a favor.
- Chupacabra Salsa -- yumminess from a mortician and a blogger, dialed to YOUR heat level
- Fit Mama -- a book to help get your body back
- Fully Fertile -- self-help on baby-making
- Infertility Assistant -- spiral-bound book to record YOUR path
- M&Ms Premiums -- not your kids' M&Ms. Or yours as a kid.
- Melting Pot -- there may be one near you
- Pacific Coast Botanical Soaps -- what I'd sneak in if I were on Survivor
- SoapNuts Laundry berries -- save $2 through November 15 with our special code.*
* (your chances of winning tomorrow are less than 1 in 60, so you might as well buy now. If you DO win, consider it an advance on your Christmas shopping, a gift already procured.)
And I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for visiting and reading. Not to get all sappy, but we appreciate you. Mwah!