- Plush Robes from Restoration Hardware. Yea, you'd probably think they're ridiculously priced just because they're from RH, but at $80, they're similar in price to most other robes I'd buy - but THESE robes? They're the softest robes I've ever ever EVER had the pleasure of wearing.
- The Nike+iPod system. If you're a runner, or you KNOW a runner, you or they MUST own this device. For an appealing price of $30-50 (depending where you look), it has changed my running for the better, it's given me knowledge I didn't have about my speed and distance, and it helps me create and manage my running goals.
- Hardy's Whiskers Blake Port. If you're into port, but NOT into spending the money port usually costs, this port's a ton of fun at an affordable price of roughly $15-20.
- The Thudguard. If you've got a toddler, and you really really REALLY want to laugh, you MUST buy them a Thudguard. While yea, this thing is SUPPOSED to be meant for safety, and I, as a soon-to-be-parent should probably take that safety thing much more seriously, for $40, I'd buy this thing just to laugh my ass off on a regular basis.
- Personalized Christmas Stamp. For a lot of people, Christmas means sending out a lot of cards. For SOME people, it means putting extra special CARE and ATTENTION into making their cards AND gifts, into something to BEHOLD - cuz they're so damned beautiful just wrapped up! If you've got someone like that in your life, I think they'd love their own personalized Christmas stamp. And for about $25, YOU could be the one to give it to them.
Want easy access to products recommended by Lori and Chicklet? Help support us by visiting the All Thumbs Store, which has no added markup. Just easy shopping, good prices, Amazon security and thumbs up ratings.