- features covered and uncovered airport parking
- offers frequent shuttles to and from the airport
- has luggage assistance
- is open 24 hours
- is well lit and fully fenced
- offers fast and easy check-in/check-out
- is priced competitively from $4/day (Oklahoma City) to $22/day (Newark)
I have not yet had an opportunity to try out TheParkingSpot for myself, but I have been given a coupon for a free week -- I'll be redeeming that the next time I travel. I'm always looking for ways to make family travel easier.
The Parking Spot will mail a card each to two lucky winners good for a week of free parking at any of its locations. This is an easy, no-nonsense contest -- just visit TheParkingSpot.com to see which airport you would park your car at for your free week. Leave that in a comment here, and make sure I can reach you in case you win.
Entries accepted through 8 pm on June 22, 2012 (MDT). After a random drawing, two winners will be announced in this space the following day. Check back to find out who wins -- hopefully you!
Random.org spit out #3 and #5.
Laura and Cathy, check your email. I'll send your mailing address to my contact at TheParkingSpot.
Thanks everyone for entering!