Last spring my friend Mary Beth took a series of family photos in the lovely and quirky downtown Denver environs. We are not great at ordering, framing and hanging our photos (a digital picture frame is about all we seem to manage), but when the chance came to order a canvas print, I jumped. My problem then was, which of the gazillion shots MB had taken would look best as a 2x3 foot print over our couch?
We chose this one.
Easy Canvas Prints operates as billed. It's easy:
- Choose your size, from 8" square ($30) to 24" x 36" ($110) and six sizes in between. Custom sizes can also be accommodated.
- Decide how deep you want your print, either ¾" (standard, like mine) or 1½" (add $14). You could instead choose to add a frame.
The ordering system helps you see how the size you choose might look in your room:
- Upload your photo (from your computer, from Facebook or Instagram -- make sure the image is yours to use).
- Easy Canvas Prints will let you know how well the image will work your final product.
- Select how you want your border to look (the ¾" or 1½" you selected above). You can wrap it, mirror wrap it or choose a complimentary color as we did. You'll get to see what each option looks like.
- Choose any special effects like black & white, sepia, or touch-ups.
- Check out.
- Wait eagerly for your newest family heirloom to arrive.
*affiliate link. I do like this company's products.